Saturday Apr 12, 2014 9:00 am
The shop is in need of a good cleaning again. So we're scheduling another Hack Your Hackerspace. We also have a class on Sunday involving making Chocolates, so having a clean shop would be awesome for that.
We currently don't have janitorial service so, things like cleaning the bathrooms, and floors, wiping down the table tops, and generally trying to at least keep the dust at bay, make a big difference if they don't get done. What's on the todo list:
- Floors need cleaned (vacuum carpets, and sweep and mop the hard floors. Someone bring a decent vacuum cleaner for the carpets)
- Clean the bathrooms
- Dust the sawdust off of everything in the danger room
- Wipe down the table tops and benches
- Sort through equipment to sort and tag what we intend to sell, excess, or otherwise strip for parts
- Otherwise organize, put away, and make awesome the shop
Remember, always be knolling.