Sunday Feb 12, 2017 3:00 pm
Love your sewing machine and learn all of the sewing basics with Carlyne Michaelis!
This class is an 8 part series meeting on Sundays at 3pm starting on January 22nd and culminating with a tote bag project during the last class on March 12th. It is highly recommended that you sign up for all parts in the series and plan to attend all 8. This class covers all of the basics, including:
• how to use your sewing machine
• types of threads and needles
• how to hand sew various stitches
• how to select and work with different fabrics
• how to navigate through a sewing supplies store
• creating your first project
Part 4 will be a field trip to the store, PLEASE MEET AT JOANN'S. No equipment is needed, bring money to buy fabric and notions.